The team of software engineers at 911micro is specialized in the development of embedded software systems for commercial and industrial products, in operating systems implementation and in the development of custom software applications.
With the acquired experience of more than 15 years of work on numerous and various projects such as handheld computers, measure and test instruments, control loop feedback mechanisms, security and biometric units, emergency vehicle terminals and lighting control systems, the 911micro software team will know how to handle your projects.
Recognized expertise in operating system implementation, embedded software development and power management systems design.
911micro's experienced team of software designers has the knowledge to take on any project, from the simplest to the most complex.
Performance optimization for transfer data rate and access time.
Our software development process ensures a maximum reliability with a production quality code delivery and a complete product qualification.
Software development services
- BSP (Board Support Package) development for Windows CE, Linux, Android, etc
- Low level software development and firmware interface
- PC software application development
- Driver development for most peripherals (Ethernet, LCD, USB, etc)
- Firmware development and embedded software development
- Software qualification before deployment
- Performance optimization and qualification (transfer rate, access time)
Software development expertise
- BSP adaptation for Windows CE 6.0, 7.0 and Linux.
- Firmwares and embedded systems for most of the microcontrollers on the market.
- Operating systems implementation.
- Well known expertise in power management systems.
- Languages C, C++,C#.
- WinCE and PC (Win32) low level applications.
- Device drivers development (Ethernet, USB, Compact flash, SD, Nand, etc).
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM and other communication technologies.
- Communication peripherals support (I2C, SPI, UART, SMBUS).